Premier Specialists’ Medical Centre Vacancies in Lagos Nigeria 2013
The Premier Specialists’ Medical Centre is the manifestation of a dream to promote the highest possible complete health care service, attainable in the most developed parts of the world, in Nigeria.
Premier, as the name implies, means the first among all. We are a specialist hospital whose aim is to serve the health care needs of our community by providing quality and comprehensive health care with the application of modern technology.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- B.Sc Accounting or its equivalent.
- At least one year Post NYSC
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/Cashier
- B.A Arts or B.Sc in any Social Science.
- At least two years Post NYSC
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife
- Registered Nurse/Midwife.
Job Title: Perioperative Nurse
- Registered Nurse/Perioperative Nurse.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
- BMLS; AMILS.
- With at least two years Post NYSC.
Job Title: Consultant Surgeon
- FWACS or Equivalent.
Job Title: Consultant Physician
- FMCP or FWACP or Equivalent.
Job Title: Pharmacist
- B.Pharm. with Post NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Deadline: 7th November, 2013.