State Monitoring And Evaluation Coordinators At GRM International in Nigeria 2014
As a leading global development management firm, we cater to varied sectors of international development and
create challenging job opportunities in development.
GRM Jobs enable us to constantly update our database with talented technical advisors, monitoring and evaluation experts, capacity building experts, business development specialists, project managers, team leaders, project coordinators, who build a career with us in the varied sectors of our work area, inter alia:
- Governance and Accountability;
- Economic Growth, Trade and Livelihoods; and
- Agriculture and Food Security.
State Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinators – Upcoming DFID funded MNCH programme – Kano and Katsina, Nigeria
We are looking for outstanding State Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinators for an upcoming large, DFID-funded Programme on Maternal, Newborn and Child Health in Nigeria. This is a full time position in Nigeria, contingent upon successful award.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating M&E and in particular HMIS capacity building for State MoH and LGAs. In addition the coordinator will be responsible for internal monitoring state level programme logframe and reporting to the national programme office.
You will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience designing and implementing state M&E plans and systems for large maternal and child health programmes;
- Recent demonstrated experience with Nigeria HMIS;
- Strong experience working with and building capacity of the public health sector;
- Extensive experience in Northern Nigerian states like Kano, Katsina.
To register your interest, please email your CV and application to Sruti Ravi: Sruti.email@example.com.
Applications close on 5 January 2014.