Job Vacancies in a Non Governmental Organization (9 Positions) in Nigeria 2014
A socio-political, Non-profit organization based in Oyo State with a central office in Ibadan seeks to engage qualified
candidates for the following renewable contract positions for one year in the first instance:
- Successful candidate will have responsibility for the day-to-day management of the organisation’s secretarial services.
- Applicants (Male or Female), aged 35 – 45 must have OND/HND /B.Sc Secretarial Administration with, at least, ten (10) years work experience as a confidential secretary/PN Admin Officer in serious Organisations.
- Knowledge of Personnel Administration and Strategic Office Management are basic requirements for the job.
- Applicants must be Computer literate and familiar with all modern office software applications.
- Excellent communication skills are also basic requirements.
- The successful candidate who shall manage the finances of the organisation shall be responsible to the Director General.
- Applicant must be aged 35-45 with HND/First Degree plus full ACA, ACCA, ANAN or equivalent qualifications with 3 – 5 years post qualification work-experience in a busy organisation.
- The Admin Manager will be responsible to the Director of Administration and must be versatile in general administration including protocol, security, welfare, PR and personnel duties.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful candidates will be given specific administrative duties for the effective management of the activities of the organisation and its environment.
- Applicants must be quick learners aged 28 – 35 with HND/First Degree in Business/Sec/Personnel Administration or in the Social Sciences plus a minimum of 5 years experience in the Admin Dept of a busy organisation.
Office Assistants/Dispatch Riders
- Agile, personable men aged 28- 35 required for these positions.
- They must have O/Level/OND plus 5 years proven Motorcycle Riding experience and in possession of current Driver’s Licence.
- Successful applicants will have the duty of ensuring that the multi-storey office of the organisation is clean all the time.
- Candidates must have minimum of O/Levels and must be dutiful and healthy.
- Experience in corporate cleaning will be added advantage.
- Successful Applicants will drive various types of cars and buses.
- Minimum education of 0/Level plus 10 years driving experience or OND plus 5 years driving experience in corporate environments required.
- Must have current Driver’s Licence.
Security Men & Supervisor
- One among the successful candidates will be the supervisor for the rest.
- All applicants must be Ex-Service Men from any of the Security Services who discharged formally and are 45-55 years of age, agile and decent
Method of Application
All applications must be in writing indicating clearly, the position applied for and accompanied by a comprehensive CV which should reach the address below:
The Director of Administration
The Director of Administration
GPO Box 37168
Or Through E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org