Wafa Aggregate Limited Recruits Front Desk/Client Service Personnel in Nigeria 2014
Wafa Aggregate Limited was incorporated in April 2010 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil and gas trading company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians.
We have quick access to international markets via our local and international alliances. The core business of WAFA AGGREGATE is the marketing of petroleum products
Wafa Aggregate Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Front Desk / Client Service Personnel
- Maintain customer service levels according to Wafa Aggregate standards.
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all external and internal customers.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to customer problems.
- Identify and resolve customer issues.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
- Take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
- 1 – 3 years experience in customer service, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any course
- Maximum of Masters degree in Client Services/Business Administration
- Experience in a help desk environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time, are essential.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet research capability.
- The candidate should have superior organizational skills, self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2014
Note: Only females are to apply for this position