Quality Assurance Supervisor Job Vacancy in Lagos,August 2014
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is one of the largest printing organizations in sub-Saharan Africa based in Lagos Nigeria. They possess top-class equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled on the continent. As a result of growth and expansion, the position of a Quality Assurance Supervisor has become vacant
Position: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Employee on this job provides quality process information to management by researching and analyzing quality procedure and ensuring that expected quality is produced. He/she is the quality guarantee professional responsible for developing and implementing quality management procedures and systems.
- Defining quality policies and interacting with the operations manager.
- Ensuring existing standards of production are satisfactory and follow safety regulations.
- Determining and documenting areas in need of improvement
- Inspecting and sampling the entire printing process.
- Examining finished samples and approving quality delivery to client.
- Establishing quality standards and in – process/final product quality test and inspection.
- Interfacing with customers and suppliers to identify quality needs and resolve issues.
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the quality system is functioning properly.
- Advises on changes and their implementation and provides training on all quality programs, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
- Monitoring the materials used for printing and the flow of the printed materials.
- Reviewing current policies and developing plans to improve existing quality standards.
- Reviewing and analysing the effectiveness of modifications made.
- Ensuring all procedures within the company conform to health and safety regulations, financial policies and legislation.
- Monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system
- Produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- A passion for the craft of printing.
- Ability to think on your feet and to troubleshoot and solve problems at short notice.
- Ability to anticipate pitfalls and steer projects around them.
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) is a MUST.
- Must possess strong communication skills at all business levels, both internal and external.
- Effective facilitation, presentation skills and experience facilitating formal and informal training.
- Must possess strong strategic planning and analytical skills
- Ability to manage and implement change.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.
- Organizational skills with attention to details.
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management.
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills.
- Degree in Business Administration, Quality Management, Paper Science or other related field very preferable.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience of paper, corrugated and or manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience leading quality policies and procedures is desirable.
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6pm
- Saturday: Half-day
- Salary is between N150, 000 – N200, 000/ m (Based on experience)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using ‘Print Assurance’ as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 14th August, 2014