Sales Officer at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria in Lagos,August 2014
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Job ID: 443825
Job Function: Retail Clients
Location: Lagos, Nigeria – SCB
To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing especially on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority customer’s personal finance and investment needs.
- Achieve branch overall profitability target
- Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through New to Bank customer acquisition
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment
- Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
- Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
- NIL fraud
- Dormant account reactivation
- Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
- Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
- Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations
- Solicit referrals from other parts of the group as well as business referrals to other business units
- Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
- Portfolio growth
- Grow product holdings per customer
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
- Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products.
- 4-6 years sales experience in a similar role
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should
Click here to apply