Graduate Internship Programme at Psyntech in Nigeria 2014
Psyntech, a management consulting firm offering growth and apt solutions to her clients across the oil & gas sector, financial services, FMCGs, government and international agencies etc, desires to recruit energetic and bright young individuals for her Graduate Internship Programme.
Job Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Ref No: GIP 0714
The Graduate Internship Program is a 6-month program for recent graduates who have passion for management consulting. The focus of this role is to work towards securing a permanent position in the firm whilst assisting in planning, implementation and execution of projects and programs for local and international clients.
In this opportunity, successful candidates will be working with team leaders in the delivery of projects/ programs in the area of focus as determined by the organization. Interns will:
- Undertake research, carry-out analysis and draft reports using MS office tools.
- Work on several improvement projects, both for our clients and the company’s internal operations.
- Generally assist the team in program/ project delivery and implementation.
- Provide support for the administrative functions as required
- Undertake any other tasks that may be delegated
- Participate in solving high-level business problems
- Support ongoing projects/programs and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth program implementation and delivery.
Applicants MUST have;
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Very strong IT/Office automated tools skills
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Good knowledge of project management
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Capable of working unsupervised by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives/targets in required time frame.
- Ability to integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be quickly achieved.
- Bachelor Degrees, with minimum 2nd Class upper division in the Sciences, Medical Sciences, Social Sciences, Production, Arts, Accounting or Marketing and must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 26yrs.
- Master’s Degree in these fields is an advantage.
How To Apply
All interested candidates should send their C.V to: email@example.com
Your C.V. MUST be saved in your name.
Subject of your mail should be “GIP 0714” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2014