Careers at KFC in Abuja, August 2014
We, at KFC Nigeria, the fastest growing Food Retail Brand in the country and one of the most popular Food Brands in the world, are always on a look out for Young, Enthusiastic, Motivated and Focused individuals who are willing to make it LARGE in life.
We do not believe in offering jobs but CAREERS instead and that is why our selection process carefully screens every candidate in order to assess their attitude and potential to become future managers.
Job Title: Restaurant General Managers
- Ensures that facilities and equipment are maintained to standards. Coordinates facility upgrades or equipment replacement.
- Resolves systemic inventory problems or supply issues with suppliers/vendors.
- Monitors restaurant Speed of Service (SOS) performance and provides coaching to unit management schedules.
- Manage the restaurant within the policy & guidelines of the company to ensure customers satisfaction and profit maximization.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- BSc/HND , age limit : 32 yrs 6 year exposure in handling multi-units
- To perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Diploma in Engineering, 3-5 years of Experience.
Job Title: Supervisors – General Purpose Maintenance
- Maintaining of existing maintenance system, utilities, equipments in all outlet.
- Preparing & maintaining preventive maintenance schedule.
- BSc/HND in Engineering, 3-5 years of Experience.
Job Title: Assistant Managers
- To serve as the lead assistant to the RGM and provide additional management by the coverage of operating hours and direct supervision of operation in an individual restaurant.
- Assist Restaurant General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team member; conducts performance appraisal, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains.
- Analyzing sales, labour, inventory and controllable on a continual basis, and takes corrective actions to meet or achieve daily or weekly margin and sales growth targets.
- BSc/HND, Minimum 4 Yrs of exposure in managing / leading a restaurant, Age limit : 30yrs
Job Title: Shift Managers
- To manage revenue period and provide additional management by the coverage of operating hours and direct supervising of operations in an individual shift.
- Assist in management of day-to-day operations by managing labour, counting inventory and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
- Directly perform hands-on work on an ongoing basis to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant.
- OND Hotel management, Min 2 years cognate experience, age limit: 28yrs.
Job Title: IT Executive
- Assembles and configures network components and associated services.
- Installs upgrades and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and files services.
- Bachelor’s degree/OND/Security Certification eg. CISA or equivalent, age limit: 27 yrs, Exp: 3yrs cognate
Job Title: Team Members
- Carrying out cash and card based transaction ensuring 100% compliance with security and safety standards. It also involves food and beverage Production, packing F&B product and serving the products.
- Perform duties assigned by supervisor in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Ability to read and speak English, Service Orientation.
- SSCE/OND; age limit: 26 yrs
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.