Careers at CommVault Systems in Nigeria 2014
CommVault Systems, Inc. provides data and information management enterprise applications and cloud services. Our company was founded not only on the idea of a revolutionary product, but also on a set of fundamental values. We are the embodiment of independence and innovation in our industry, inspiring our customers, our partners, and even our competitors with our Solving Forward philosophy and pioneering spirit. Our Company values reflect the independent, entrepreneurial spirit and vision that empower us to help the world manage its data and create business value through technology.
Job Title: TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Job Location: LAGOS
The mission of the Territory Account Manager will be to penetrate a specific region by developing solid partnerships with targeted Mid-Enterprise Accounts and upper Small/Medium Businesses (SMB) customers and in parallel building up a small network of channel partners.
• Responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of company solutions, products and services to targeted accounts.
• Increase scope and sales of Commvault offerings within targeted geography / sectors. Develop both long-term relationships with current customers and explore avenues for new ones.
• Ensure Commvault becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts.
• Develop a pipeline in order to achieve the revenue goals established each quarter in line with the business plan for CommVault.
• Provide accurate sales forecasts on a quarterly/annual basis.www.nigerianbestforum.com
• Initiate, develop and promote strategic relationships with third parties as required thus broadening the scope of the company’s business activity through increased market penetration.
• Keep a— of new technology in order to prescribe appropriate remedies to meet the client’s business requirements.
• To market the company, ensuring that the organisation receives positive exposure to enhance the brand image in the account.
• Degree level education with a proven sales experience working for a technology company preferably within the unified data management market.
• Ability to develop understanding of Commvault strategies and products relative to major competitors. Understanding of competitive enterprise solutions.
• Ability to sell SOLUTIONS and possess the demonstrable ability to translate Commvault’s services into perceived business benefits.
• Strong proven track record in sales with experience of developing business potential within mid to large accounts and delivering a sustainable pipeline.
• Demonstrable record of achievement for hitting revenue targets is essential. First-class negotiation skills with the ability to close deals in a timely manner
• Ability to pro-actively explore and develop new opportunities within clients to increase Commvault market penetration.
• Experience of effectively communicating at all levels within a client organisation as well as their own.
• A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”.
• Ability and desire to operate within a fast-moving, multi-national environment and use the productivity tools and process available to Commvault.
How To Apply:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline:15th August, 2014