Accountant Needed at Reede Consulting Limited,August 2014
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Warri, Delta State
What We Want
- Applicants are expected to have a background in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years practical accounting experience or a vigorous internship under a respected firm.
- Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy while updating the accounts, payable and receivable sub-ledgers, should be checked by the assistant.
- Accommodating monthly account with the help of industry specified computer software and in accordance with government policies.
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Applicants should have detailed Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Reporting skills
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to motivate team
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Attention to details
- Deadline- oriented
- Reporting research results
- Time management
- Data entry management
- General mathematical skills
- Active listening and learning
- Effective communication – writing and oral
Note: Delta State, Warri Applicants Only!
How to Apply
Interested applicants should please send their CV to:email@example.com
Ref: Accountant (This should be stated in the subject title)
For more enquires
Reede Consulting Limited
1, Fawole Lane near FIDSON
off Ikorodu Road.
Office No.: +234 8188706210, +234 802139738
Deadline: 14th August, 2014