ICSS Lead Engineer Job at AOS Orwell, Port Harcourt,August 2014
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancies for suitably qualified persons to join its team as:
Job Title: ICSS Lead Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Reporting to the GM Services, the ICSS Lead will be responsible for coordinating the DeltaV installed system services in Nigeria, providing technical support for the internal Sales, Proposal, Project and Service teams where required.
- The person will provide Emerson Guardian Support Management for all systems.
This position requires an individual with an Instrumentation Engineering degree or its equivalent with 5 to 8 years experience.
Delta V certification required.
- Ability to generate Service Sales prospects from site services.
- Resource planning and development.
- Stellar customer relationship management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: 31st August, 2014.