Metering Skid Facility Supervisor Job at AOS Orwell, Port Harcourt,August 2014
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancies for suitably qualified persons to join its team as:
Job Title: Metering Skid Facility Supervisor
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Reporting to the GM Services, this person will be responsible for directing and coordinating activities of Production Department in the procurement of materials, the design and manufacture of oil and gas metering systems.
- This position requires an individual with a Mechanical Engineering degree or its equivalent with 5 to 10 years experience in product management and manufacture.
- Familiar with relevant international standards and codes of practice relating to metering systems.
- Certified to relevant Health and Safety standard.
- Experience in management of a metering skid facility is a pre-requisite.
- Must be competent in running a metering skid facility Ability to plan production operations, establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing activity to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications.
- Participate in design review / contract review meetings.
- Ordering of fabrication materials.
- Establishment of painting, hydro test and stress relief procedures.
- Contract management with project management skills
- Proven record of revenue growth and customer service.
- Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office), 3D Autocad skills are a prerequisite.
- Goal-oriented with ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment.
- Willing and able to work hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: 31st August, 2014.