Application Support Personnel Job at Appzone Limited,November 2014
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
We response to the growing need in emerging markets for financial services accessibility to the masses. The company was formed with a genuine belief in Africa’s latent ability to support the home grown production and delivery of world class IT Software for the enhancement of key sectors of the budding economy.
Appzone Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Tittle: Application Support Personnel
Job Location: Lagos
- Provision of second level client support to troubleshoot and resolve all non-code-related technical problems including Database, operating system, web-server, integration, networking, and hardware issues, amongst others.
- Involvement in all application administration activities relating to preventive maintenance including re-deployment, database management, Data scripting, Infrastructure Monitoring and Management amongst others.
- Detection of code-related application problems and its resolution or escalation as at when required.
- Provision of a reliable interface between client IT support personnel and business units during implementation, maintenance, and support engagements by giving regular and timely work progress updates.
- Other support interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc/HND in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: 13th November,2014