Business Development Representative I Job at Oracle,November 2014
Oracle – provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle’s product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Development Representative I
Ref No: 14000ILR
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Analyze customer requirements for the current business challenges; qualify the needs, HW infrastructure and existing customer IT environment.
- Identify projects and scope potential Oracle solutions
- Manage customer calls and web presentations
- Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, future product direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Responsible for building sales pipeline.
- Integrate with both inside and Field sales reps to develop account strategy and market coverage approach.
- Resolve business challenges and maximize opportunities
- Establish account presence and build trust with key contacts.
- Manage constantly healthy pipeline in the system against target by creating, qualifying, moving and closing generated leads.
- Handle inbound queries from Oracle Customers over the phone, by e-mail and possibly through Oracle chat.
- Maintain an awareness of Oracle’s current and future products, and understanding the competitive activities across industries.
- Work as one team within the Business Development Group across MEA region.
Qualification and Experience
- 3-5 years sales & business development experience by industry or vertical market
- Advanced level prospecting and qualification experience over the phone
- Able to learn and understand oracle product Technology solutions and value proposition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to talk to C-level, different LOBs and technical audiences.
- Ability to understand customer’s industry and core business processes
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Effective sales, marketing and project management skills
- Energetic and eager to achieve
- Ability to work in a team environment
- 4-years college degree required.
- CRM & ERP applications knowledge is a plus
- MBA a plus
- Languages: Portuguese and English or French and English
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and design “go-to-market” plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues.
- As a Business Development Representative assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence.
- Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the products sales opportunities. Generate business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle’s sales of product.
- Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle’s products to leverage large revenue opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and successful closes referenceable deals.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. 5 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management. Marketing and business development experience preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications. Ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a team selling environment. Business and account planning implementation experience.
- Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Strong executive selling skills as well as a demonstrated success in establishing and developing client relationships. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: Not Specified