Lead Process Engineering At Technip,November 2014
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. The Group has a workforce of 40,000 people worldwide, fully-integrated capabilities and widely acknowledged expertise in three business segments: Subsea infrastructures, Offshore platforms and Onshore processing facilities.
At Technip, we build the future through today’s most ambitious energy infrastructure projects. We value diversity, and implement an open-door policy at each step of our hiring process. We have passion and true belief in each person’s contribution, and work at creating the conditions that will generate tomorrow’s game-changing innovations by developing our people.
Technip is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Process Engineering
Job posting reference: 15919
Job Location: Lagos
Nice to have:
- Engineering design experience
- The individual will actually be in charge of the department and will have to drive the department. His responsibility, amongst others, will be to groom and develop other engineers under him via on the job/in-house training, prepare CTRs for proposals, act as advisor in Process engineering issues.
- The candidate therefore must be very resourceful, having wealth of experience in Oil and Gas design in process engineering with reasonable years.
- Flow assurance: hydraulic steady state and transient studies of flowlines, pipelines, wells, slug catcher, pipeline sizing, pigging operations, line packing, slugging, deep water, subsea multiphase pumps, development of operating procedures, ramp up, start up, shutdown, hydrate management and matching operating data with simulated data, advisor in multiphase flow, been member of Shell flow assurance team, been member of University of Tulsa flow assurance wax research team.
- Should have Field/subsea development, screening, front end, feed and detail process design experience.
- Should be able to develop process/amine/utility flow diagrams and process control system
- Must be familiar with Simulation of heat and mass balances, evaluation, optimisation and field allocation
- Must be conversant with development of P&ID diagrams, equipment/line list and operating manuals
- Candidate should be sound in Sizing/specifications of equipment, piping, valves and instrument
- Good experience in Tie-in, debottlenecking and modification of existing process/utility systems
- Should be able to develop of cause/effects, safeguard diagrams and taken part in hazop studies
- Must be good in Sizing of flare and blowdown systems
- Must be able to taken part in performance test/operation of process facilities, technical/safety audits and operation support
Qualifications and Experience
- University Engineering Degree.
- From 20 + years of experience.
- Over 20+ years experience in process design/operating of offshore, onshore, subsea, LNG and FPSO process plants, utility systems and flow assurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: Not Specified