Project Manager – FPSO Topside at Technip,November 2014
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. The Group has a workforce of 40,000 people worldwide, fully-integrated capabilities and widely acknowledged expertise in three business segments: Subsea infrastructures, Offshore platforms and Onshore processing facilities.
At Technip, we build the future through today’s most ambitious energy infrastructure projects. We value diversity, and implement an open-door policy at each step of our hiring process. We have passion and true belief in each person’s contribution, and work at creating the conditions that will generate tomorrow’s game-changing innovations by developing our people.
Technip is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager – FPSO Topside
Job posting reference: 15818
Job Location: Lagos
- Commits Technip towards clients, partners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Ensures project execution within time, budget, and QHSES requirements by allocating resources, managing risks, opportunities, and changes.
- Ensures timely internal and external reporting.
- Manages, informs, and leads project team by setting and monitoring performance targets.
- Contributes to people development by interfacing with project department and HR.
- Guarantees achievement or improvement of Profit &Loss forecasts.
- Ensures coordination of interfaces.
- Ensures project execution and financial close out with appropriate feedback.
- Creates a quality and HSE oriented work climate that encourages client satisfaction and HSE consciousness among the project team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering degree or diploma with minimum 10 years of experience in project management roles (Project Engineer, FPSO Topside experience, Project Engineering Manager, Field Engineering Manager).
- Professional English.
Nice to have:
- Subsea experience if possible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: Not Specified