Sales Manager (SM) At West Milfort International Company (WMIC),November 2014
West Milfort International Company (WMIC) as a general merchandizing company has since established its business in rendering, consulting and advisory services in Financial management, Real estate, Business setting up and administration, Logistics, Local & International trading and procurement and general project management.
WMIC is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager (SM)
Job Location: Lagos
- All advertised categories will carry out sales and customer service functions for our business and projects.
- This category of applicants when successful will manage sales, sales representatives and marketers in a particular region.
- Our projects are powered by crowdfunding and will require all sales managers placed in permanent positions to
- Make total contributions of N220,000 towards training, project development and business sustenance.
- Manage and coordinate a minimum number teams assigned to task in particular regions to sustain status which will be reviewed bi-annually.
- No previous experience is required but strong WILL to perform in sales and marketing function is mandatory.
- The job presents a work from home opportunity but you will be scheduled to attend sales meetings weekly and training (both physical and online) where and when necessary.
- The online training certification is mandatory.
- Knowledge on the use of computers is necessary and more importantly the use of the excel program.
- Remuneration will be based on target met personally and through coordination of regional sales activities. Health and travel benefits are also attached to this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications only email CV’s in MS Word or PDF formats only to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “SM” as appropriate in your email subject field.
Deadline: 30th November, 2014.