Senior Associate At WFO Advisors Limited,November 2014
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, WFO Advisors Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Senior Associate (Tax Services).
Job Title: Senior Associate (Tax Services)
Job Location: Lagos
We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Manages projects by planning the tax process and the procedures to be performed with quality.
- Answers, prepares, questions and coordinates engagement from onset by communicating expectations and procedures with ‘preparers’.
- Conducts detailed reviews on all returns and appropriate review notes for ‘preparers’.
- Raises potential tax issues.
- Meets internal deadlines to match the client expectations for timely delivery of service.
- Identifies book-to-tax differences.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND upper credit in any related discipline
- ACA and/or ACTI is compulsory
- Minimum of 5 years in tax practice firm is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This is strictly for candidates with experience in TAX processes and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org stating the title of the position as subject of the mail
Deadline: 30th November, 2014