Subsea Structural Engineer At Technip,November 2014
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. The Group has a workforce of 40,000 people worldwide, fully-integrated capabilities and widely acknowledged expertise in three business segments: Subsea infrastructures, Offshore platforms and Onshore processing facilities.
At Technip, we build the future through today’s most ambitious energy infrastructure projects. We value diversity, and implement an open-door policy at each step of our hiring process. We have passion and true belief in each person’s contribution, and work at creating the conditions that will generate tomorrow’s game-changing innovations by developing our people.
Technip is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Subsea Structural Engineer
Job posting reference: 15820
Job Location: Lagos
- Minimum of 3 years experience & involved in subsea structure design
- Capable in design subsea template with SACS or STAAD Pro software
- Capable in design suction pile using Finite Element Modeling (such Ansys, STAAD Pro, Abacus or Solidwork)
- Performs in accordance with department and/or projects instructions, schedules, processes, and HSE requirements:
- Technically correct engineering analysis.
- Optimized engineering solutions.
- Technical assistance within projects, and manufacturing, fabrication, and installation sites.
- Writes and issues technical specifications and reports related to own activities within Subsea projects and/or operations.
- Assists in development of discipline design basis for projects and/or manufacturing operations.
- May supervise more “junior” engineering personnel by checking their calculations, design conception, and engineering solutions.
- Interfaces with other engineering disciplines and possibly with project functional disciplines, such as procurement and planning.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Engineering Degree.
- From none to 3 years of experience.
Nice to have:
- Engineering design experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: Not Specified