Employment at Sweet Nation Foods,November 2014
Sweet Nation Foods Ltd is a manufacturer and supplier of specialty snacks to the Abuja market. Our product line includes over 80 flavors of popcorn. We are on a mission is to enrich lives and create new and memorable food experiences through our unique and diverse selection of premium quality snacks and confections. We are a small company with a big heart that is obsessed with bringing our clients variety and premium-quality. Our products are currently marketed in over 50 supermarkets, restaurants, and pharmacies within Abuja.
Sweet Nation’s World of Popcorn and Treats requires the services of a short-hop dispatch/delivery personnel to deliver product to our increasing number of clients and to assist in related duties.
Sweet Nation Foods is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: DELIVERY / DISPATCH PERSONNEL
Job Location: Abuja
- The delivery personnel serves as the key connector between the factory/manufacturing and the retailer (supermarket, pharmacy, restaurant); ensuring that retailers not only always have product on the shelves, but have these products at the right time, and have the right products in line with the unique needs, preferences, and buying patterns of each retailer.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of company delivery vehicles
- Route planning for order deliveries.
- Verification of order accuracy prior to dispatch
- Timely and efficient delivery of orders
- Stocking and organizing of retailer shelves
- Obtaining evidence of successful delivery
- Stock checking at retailer stores.
- Updating and maintenance of vehicle maintenance records
- Assisting production team as necessary.
Eligible candidates must have:
- Great knowledge of Abuja roads
- Fabulous customer service orientation
- Professional Driver’s License
- Male (Age: 24 to 35)
- University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Pass a drug/alcohol screening test
- Pass our Driver Certification Test.
- Computer operating skills.
Key Personality traits required for this position:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good planner
- Exuberant and jovial personality
- Learning attitude (willingness to learn new skill sets)
- Cautious and Careful
- Monday to Friday – 8am to 4:30pm
- Saturdays – 8am to 2pm; On one or two Saturdays a month, work may extend till 7pm.
- Duties may occasionally extend past the times stated above. Employees are required to make themselves available for service as the need arises.
- Starting salary for this position is N40,000 monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Eligible candidates must reside within Abuja. No exceptions. Applications from non-residents of Abuja will be discarded.
Deadline: 30 November, 2014