Career For Structural Fitter-1 at Jagal Group,November 2014
Job Title: Structural Fitter -1
Job Location: Lagos
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
- Relevant trade test(s) and SSCE. Higher qualifications are added advantages.
- 5- 8 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field.
- Trade Test Certification. 1&2 labour & productivity or Engineering background.
- Good safety practices i.e. Understanding of HSE.
- Conversant with abbreviations, signs & codes.
- Ability to identify fittings & materials.
- Ability to understand and interpret simple and complex structural fabrication drawing.
- Ability to use all fabrication /Fitting equipment and instrument
- Must understand tools and equipment management.
- Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
5- 8 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field.
Must have worked on a structural fitting project.
Working experience on an EPC project will be an additional advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Deadline: 1st December, 2014