Control Systems Engineer At AOS Orwell Port Harcourt,November 2014
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the below vacancy for suitably qualified persons to join its team as:
Job Title: Control Systems Engineer
Ref No: PMD/CSEIII
Area: Process Management (control sytems and instrumentation)
Job Location: Port Harcourt/Nigeria
- Reporting to the Lead Engineers, this position will be responsible for control and safety systems implementation such as detailed engineering design, software configuration, factory acceptance testing in full compliance with recognized industry standards, safety standards, and various client specifications.
- Will be required to develop systems documentation such as functional design specification, input/output lists and related design drawings.
- The person will be required to partake in project site pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities and to conduct field surveys, compile data and prepare reports for various activities such as design documents.
- Degree in Electrical Electronics engineering is required. A degree in Computer Science with relevant control systems experience will also be considered.
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in System Design, configuration, documentation, testing, Installation, commissioning and maintenance of DCS, SIS, SCADA, PLC and HMI.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Detailed understanding of Process Control and Automation Concepts
- Good knowledge of Operating systems
- Good knowledge of Intrinsic Safety concepts, OPC, Modbus, Profibus & Foundation Fieldbus
- Familiar with Programming languages (Visual Basic/VBA, C++)
- Familiar with Computer Aided Design packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: 30th November, 2014