Employment at Human Edge Consulting,November 2014
reliable service delivery. To further strengthen its operational capabilities and business practices, the company is seeking to appoint an:
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Reporting to the CEO:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the CEO’s personal office. You will also oversee the aesthetic and physical environment of the firm’s premises as a whole.
- When called upon, you will ensure that the CEO’s appointments and meetings internal (staff) and external (clients, suppliers and the general public) are efficiently scheduled and kept.
- You will assist the CEO in maintaining effective relationships with his various “constituencies”-internal and external.
- You will play a supportive role in helping the CEO to execute on his personal deliverables.
- You will be responsible for managing the firm’s online strategy and presence as well as administering the firms website and a host of social media platforms.
- You will work closely with the CEO in expanding the firm’s training and development practice. Initially this will involve working to identify relevant courses and programs, revamping their presentation/packaging, scoping the market and contributing to the firm’s marketing efforts. You will also be involved in assembling appropriate faculty to help deliver the programs whenever required.
- A good first degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or the Social Sciences; an MBA or relevant Master’s degree qualification will be an added advantage
- Age: maximum of 26 years
- Prior experience in a similar role is not necessary, but will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and projects efficiently; detail-oriented
- Computer literate, preferably with hands-on experience in the use of graphic design software such as CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7, Adobe InDesign etc.
- Strong research skills
- A high level of confidentiality is crucial to this role
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a demanding environment, often under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient
- A high degree of personal organization is equally important