African Industries Group Job for a Sr. Manager Accounts 2016
Job Title: Sr. Manager Accounts
- A Chartered Accountant with at least 7-10 years of experience ( at least 3 years o heading Accounts team of reasonable size manufacturing Unit).
- Manufacturing experience is compulsory. Steel manufacturing experience will be an added advantage
- Maturity and leadership skills are prerequisite for the position
- Should have hands on experience
- Structured working style
- Analytical mind
- Experience in working on ERP Microsoft Navision would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
- Presentable and good communication skill
- Timely preparation of Monthly management accounts. We have audit committee and the management accounts are presented to the committee on quarterly basis (we are planning to switch to monthly presentation).
- Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
- Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
- Timely preparation of daily, monthly and quarterly MIS.
- Co-ordination with Finance team in HO to ensure that proper financial resources are made available to the unit.
- Commercial support to Unit CEO
- Analysis of Financial Information and highlight the unusual variations/ trends
- Co-ordinate with the Internal Auditors and ensure that the audit compliance reports are submitted in timely manner
- Support Accounts Head in decision making
- Keep a close eye on credit control function
- Support the consultants and internal teams in system development and implementation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply