Design Developer Job at Tetra Pak,December 2016
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day, meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 175 countries around the world. With more than 24,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD?”, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Job Title: Design Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- – Translating customer artwork and intent to repro order.
- – following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak Specifications.
- – satisfying customers productivity demands.
- – support customer service representatives in graphical knowledge.
- – participate in supply chain operations and logistics activities.
- Perform conversion of artwork file to Proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customers artwork files
- Ensure that Tetra Pak printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction ,maximizing print quality depending on print method while securing production efficiency .
- Follow repro submission guidelines
- Secure design consistency for brand /family designs
- Check that repro competition of design orders according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- A degree or diploma in Graphics design.
2-3years experience in Graphic art. software – Adobe, Photoshop & Acrobat.
Other Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot and learn on the fly
- Ability to manage work to deadlines
- Ability to manage concise and effective communication,
- Ability to coach and transfer and knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply