Brand Manager Vacancy at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group 2016
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group has over three decades of experience building local and regional sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, etc. The Group’s global presence in manufacturing, warehousing and supply chain facilities spans 13 countries, with a staff of over 9,000.
The Companies under TGI Group in Nigeria are Chi ltd, WACOT ltd, Chi Pharmaceuticals ltd, Cormart Nig ltd, Chi Farms ltd, ORC Fishing and food processing ltd and others.
TGI Group invites application for Brand Manager.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Reference number: TGI MKT – Lag 003
- Responsibility of Marketing Planning & Execution including leading & implementing Marketing Strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, People Management, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc
- Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling
- Executing the Marketing Plans for brands, across Regions
- Breaking down the Annual & Quarterly Plans/Initiatives into actionable & detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control
- Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all ATL, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per Marketing & Category Plans.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by Marketing – with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments (e. g. production, supply chain, sales, research and development) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers, vendors, regulators, certification partners) to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
- Handle Market Research, Media Planning & Execution for brands, categories & projects assigned.
- Improve brands’ visibility across evolving POS formats, Modern Trade, Key Accounts, HORECA etc – through innovative designs, developments & activations. Driving excellence in OOH & Ambient Media.
- Product Management for NPD projects.
- Developing Associations & Properties across media vehicles
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Around 10 years’ experience in the Marketing function, in a Multinational FMCG environment, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Experience of dealing with multi brand/product portfolio in a big Company.
- Good experience of executing ATL, BTL, Market Research & Category Management across diverse geographies.
- MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute
Key competencies: Candidates should demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Stress Management.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with an updated CV to: email@example.com with the subject line “Brand Manager”
Application Closing Date: Friday 16th December, 2016
Suitable candidates will only be invited for interview