Business Development Specialist Job in a Commercial Bank in Nigeria 2016
Our client are one of the leading, most innovate and respected retail and commercial banks in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
Job Title: Business Development Specialist (Retail Banking)
To work as a team member in the Value Chain Banking under Commercial Function as a Banking officer, Senior Banking officer or Assistant Manager dependent on the exeprience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Actively drive sales of full range of Corporate and Institutional Client products and capture entire client value chain
- Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
- Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or marketing.
- Must be currently working with a reputable bank in a similar role.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Must have proven record of relationship management skills
- Must have experience with customers in Oil and Gas and FMCGs