Graduate Accountant Job in a Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos 2016
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development.An accountant is urgently needed in a pharmaceutical company.
Job Title: Accountant
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- 2 -3 years experience in a similar role.
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
- Experience in an audit firm or desirable
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Supervise the Accounts clerks
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Salary is between N100,000 – N120,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply